Cycle Fest and Chill Fest 2018 have been cancelled.
With Hurricane Florence pending, we are following the safety recommendations of local authorities and are canceling Cycle Fest and Chill Fest 2018. With power outages, flooding, and road debris likely, we make safety our key priority.
If you were planning to honor a veteran with your Cycle Fest ride, rest assured we are proudly publishing our Veterans’ Honor Roll here on the site and at bikereg.com/cyclefest2018 starting later this week.
What happens to your registration fee? There are three options. Detailed instructions can be found in the linked survey (below):
1. Make it a tax-deductible donation. Turn your entry fee into a tax-deductible donation which supports injured veterans (through IMPart-Injured Military Personnel+art) and the JCCNV. We will mail you a donation receipt and a commemorative Cycle Fest bib.
2. Still want to ride? Apply your entry fee toward riding the 2018 Lime Connect Century Ride at no additional cost. Ride is on Saturday, Nov 3 in Reston (30, 66, 102 mile routes). Information about the ride can be found at limeconnect.com/centuryride Instructions for signing up can be found in the survey (below).
3: Request a refund.
Please let us know how you would like your registration fee allocated by Friday, Sept 21, 2018 by responding to the email sent to registered riders on Wednesday, September 14. Can’t find the email? Have other questions? Contact email@example.com.
As a special thank you to all registered riders, we will enter your name in our raffle for these four fabulous prizes:
• Wine tasting, glass of wine and picnic package for 8 people from Molon Lave Vineyards (21 and over)
• A hand-forged kitchen knife made by an injured veteran participating in IMPart
• A pottery bowl made by an injured veteran participating in IMPart
• Four movie tickets to the 2018 Northern VA Jewish Film Festival (restrictions apply).
Raffle winners will be notified the week of October 15, 2018 and will need to to pick up their prizes from the JCCNV.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycle Fest benefits veterans and their families through support of IMPart (Injured Military Personnel +art), a visual arts education program which connects returning wounded veterans with transformative art experiences in ceramics and metals. A program of local, non-profit The Art League, IMPart is part of CREATIVE FORCES - NEA Military Healing Arts Network.
64 mile & 44 mile $80
18 mile $55
Two Ways to Register
|64 mile||7:30 am||8:30 am|
|44 mile||8:30 am||9:30 am|
|18 mile||9:45 am||10:45 am|
When you register both online and on paper, complete the section “I am riding in honor of…”.
Lessons, Teams, Rentals, Hours
Cycle Fest 2018