Click on the links below to access resource information sites for individuals and their families with special needs.
Note: Information provided in the following links does not necessarily reflect the position of the JCCNV nor does the inclusion of information regarding various organizations constitute an endorsement of views, persons, methodology, or products.
- Resource packets and information from Fairfax County’s Parent Resource Center: www.fcps.edu/cco/prc
- Fairfax County Family Services: www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dfs/disabilities
- Training and Technical Assistance Center at GMU: http://ttaconline.org/staff/s_resources/s_resources.asp?disability=true
- Yellow Pages of resources for kids: www.yellowpagesforkids.com/help/va.htm
- Resources for children and families: www.specialneedskidsinfo.com
- Special Education news, research, and resources: www.vafamilysped.org
- Directory listed by specialties: http://formedfamiliesforward.org/images/Formed-Families-Forward-2014-Directory-final-fnl.pdf
- Virginia community resources: http://www.celebratingspecialchildren.org/main/community-resources/