Policies, Terms and Conditions
Photo-ID Membership Cards
At the JCCNV, the safety of our members and guests is our top priority. When joining our J, each member (over the age of 11) is issued a Photo-ID Membership Card that is required to be swiped in order to gain entry throughout the building. When entering the J, you’ll notice the security guard desk and the front desk. Please be sure to scan your membership card at the scanning station found at either of the two desks each time you enter the building.
ID cards may be requested for individuals who are authorized to regularly pick-up children from the JCCNV Early Childhood Learning Center and School-Age programs. The ID scan system is also a useful tool in acquiring information about our building. By tracking how and when the J is being used, we are able to evaluate our facilities and programs to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our members.
Lost and Damaged Membership Cards
Replacement of membership cards is handled at the front desk or with the Membership Department. A $10 replacement fee is charged for lost/misplaced and damaged cards. Individuals who temporarily misplace their card may enter the facility once by presenting a photo ID to the staff and signing in at the front desk.
Members are always encouraged to bring guests to enjoy the J at any time! New this year, we are opening our doors to anyone who would like to drop-in to enjoy our facilities, unaccompanied by a member. Passes may be purchased through the front desk.
Daily Fee: $15/ $10 accompanied by member
*Saturday guest passes must be in paid in advance. Click here for our Shabbat Payment Policies.
Terms & Conditions:
- Membership dues paid monthly must be made with either a credit card or an electronic funds transfer (EFT) from a bank account.
- Should a member choose to withdraw for any reason, a notice of cancellation must be submitted either in writing or via email to the Membership Department at least one calendar month in advance of withdrawal.
- Membership fees are not prorated, non-refundable, non-transferrable, and no refunds are granted for non-use of the facility.
- When joining the Early Childhood Learning Center, a one-year obligation of membership is required. Membership must remain current while the child/children is/are enrolled in the program.
- To receive the discounted member rate for the Before- and After-School Enrichment (BASE) program or summer camps, a one-year obligation of membership is required. Membership must remain current throughout the duration of the program.
- All children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult while at the J. Children 11–13 are required to take the Youth Fitness-Room Training in order to use the fitness center.
- Memberships may be temporarily placed on hold if you know in advance that you will not be frequenting the Center. Written or emailed requests for placing your membership on hold must be sent to, and acknowledged by, the Membership Department prior to the requested start date. Memberships for those who pay annually will be extended by the duration of the hold. Those who pay month-to-month must pay a $6 hold fee each month in lieu of their standard dues.
- The registration fee must be paid if membership lapses for more than 90 days.
- The JCCNV reserves the right to photograph and/or videotape activities for use in publicity and promotional materials. Please notify the JCCNV in writing if you do not want photos of yourself or your family members to be used. Send in a recent photo so that we can be sure that you and/or your family members are not included in these materials.