Welcome to the JCC of Northern Virginia!
To schedule a tour of our Center, please contact the JCCNV Membership Director, Heidi Palchik, at 703.537.3042 or [email protected]. We look forward to seeing you here at the Center!
Click here to download the Membership Agreement Form
Click here to download the Membership Renewal Form
Membership Office Hours:
Sunday: 10am-2pm (second and fourth Sunday of each month)
After hours tours are available by appointment.
Come join the warmth, laughter and camaraderie. Experience the rhythms of your community, mixed with programming that allows you opportunities to explore, excite and challenge your body, mind and spirit.
The JCCNV has been providing programs and services to the Northern Virginia community for more than three decades. Our Center serves as a common meeting ground for the entire community, regardless of religious affiliation.
At the JCCNV, you’ll find a wide variety of programs that meet your fitness, social, social action, intellectual, artistic, emotional, spiritual and financial needs. From infants and toddlers to seniors throughout the community—you belong here!
When you become a member of the JCC of Northern Virginia, you become part of the “mishpachah” (family). With so many programs, classes and services, there’s something for all ages and interests here at the Center. We welcome you to come by for a tour and try out our Center risk-free with a one-week trial pass. Tours are available during building hours, except Saturdays.
Being a member of the JCCNV provides you the opportunity to:
- Be connected to the vibrant Northern Virginia community
- Meet friends in a relaxing, warm & welcoming environment
- Enjoy member discounts and priority registration on programs and classes
- Get fit!
- Six-lane, 25-meter, heated, indoor pool for recreational/lap swim, water aerobics, swim lessons, swim teams, U.S. Masters Swim
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular fitness equipment including Cybex, elliptical cross-trainers, treadmills, stationary bikes, free weights, full court gym – open sports play, and much more!
- Group fitness classes offered each week, many free of charge for members
- Dance classes for all ages and skill levels
- Take a variety of classes – Hebrew, fitness, art, etc. for adults and children
- Bring a guest!
- Each member of the Center is permitted to bring two guests at a time. A fee is collected at the front desk. Washington area residents may use the facility as guests four times per year.
- Children 16 and under and adults 65 and older: $4 for one guest pass, $20 for six guest passes.
- Adults 17-64: $6 for one guest pass, $30 for six guess passes
- Here in Metro D.C.
New! JCCNV memberships have full reciprocity at the Washington DC JCC (Downtown) and JCC of Greater Washington (Rockville, MD). Full member access will be granted to classes, programs and use of the fitness facilities at these locations.
- Live in Virginia and work downtown? Visiting friends in Rockville? You can now enjoy programs, classes, shows at Theater J, outdoor swimming at the JCC of Greater Washington and more! To check out all that’s available to you as a JCCNV member, visit www.jccgw.org or www.washingtondcjcc.org.
- Throughout the U.S. and Abroad
- JCCNV membership is valid at many of the more than 375 other Centers in the United States and abroad. If you are planning to visit another city, be sure to contact a JCCNV membership associate for a letter of introduction to take along with you.
- When moving to our area, members of JCCs and YMHAs in other cities are considered members of the JCCNV for three months, or until their other membership expires, whichever comes first. Check with a membership associate for details.
Photo-ID Membership Cards
The JCCNV’s method of access to the Center is a photo ID scan system. This requires that membership cards be issued to all members. A significant benefit of the ID system is that it lets us know how the Center is being used so we can periodically assess our facilities and programs.
All members, and individuals over the age of 11 who are included on the membership must have a JCCNV photo ID card. Additionally, arrangements can be made for an ID card to be created for individuals authorized to regularly pick-up children from the JCCNV Early Childhood and After-School programs. Contact the membership department with questions.
Lost and Damaged Membership Cards
Replacement of membership cards is handled at the front desk or with the Membership Department. A $20 replacement fee is charged for lost/misplaced and damaged cards. Individuals who temporarily misplace their card may sign in at the front desk and use the facility once by presenting a photo ID to the staff.