Discounted Program & Class Rates
Being a member has its benefits! The JCCNV offers discounts to our members on classes and programs. In order for membership rates to apply, membership must remain current throughout the duration of the class/program. Please click here for additional membership benefits.
JCCNV Cycle Club
Interested in cycling? Thinking about your next ride? Why join? It is a casual group with two organized rides a year, one in the fall on one in the spring plus our Annual Cycle Fest ride in early summer. Club rides range from 30 to 40 miles. Enjoy the area’s vistas and get to know some fellow cyclists.
- Bike helmets are required.
- Cue sheet will be provided. We suggest binder clips or a cue sheet holder to keep this visible while riding.
- Water bottles & snacks (nutrition): This is not a supported ride, so you are responsible for bringing your own water and nutrition (bananas & energy bars are good ideas). We recommend two water bottles.
- A bike computer that displays mileage is helpful (to help make sure you are following the cue sheet), but not required.
- Spare tube, tire levers and air pump—even if you don’t know how to do it, you need to bring a spare tube and tools to change it.
- ID & cell phone
For more information please contact Paula Cole at email@example.com .
Show Off Your JCCNV Club Pride!
Interested in showing your JCCNV club pride while riding? We are currently taking orders for JCCNV short-sleeved cycling jerseys.
Jerseys are Sugoi high performance Evolution Jersey with club-cut/ Semi-fitted design. .
Short-sleeve, 3 rear pocket, colors white, blue and black.
Please send a check for $55.00 made payable to the JCC of Northern Virginia. Jersey pickup will be at the JCCNV. You will receive an email when they are in!
Email GENDER, SIZE (XS-XL) and quantities to Kasha Williamson.
Cycling Club e-Newsletter!
To receive the JCCNV Cycling Club E-Newsletter, please contact Paula Cole at PaulaC@jccnv.org
JCCNV Running Club
The JCCNV Running Club meets at the JCCNV on week nights to complete runs between 3 and 6 miles long. The club is open to runners of all levels. For more information on the JCCNV Running Club or to find out when the next run is scheduled, please contact Allison Colman at (703) 537-3052 or AllisonC@jccnv.org.