Northern Virginia Jewish Film Festival
Angelika Film Center at Mosaic
2911 District Avenue, Fairfax 22031
(at Lee Highway & Gallows Road)
Online ticket sales at Brown Paper Tickets.
Tickets will also be on sale at the door starting 45 minutes prior to each screening.
April 9 Update: Tickets are available for all films online or at the door.
Opening Night April 7 (Dough)
$20 thru March 31/ $24 starting April 1. Purchase online or at the JCCNV front desk.
Closing Night April 17 (À la Vie)
$15 advance/ $18 day of event. Purchase online, JCCNV front desk or at the door.
Includes one screening of each film (16 different films are available). Includes Cinematheque Israel (NVJFF Preview Events). Does not include Opening or Closing Nights, or community preview events. $63 thru April 6; $70 starting April 7. Passes are nontransferable. Please bring a photo ID along with your festival pass. Purchase online, JCCNV front desk or at the door.
Four tickets to festival screenings. See four films, use all four for one film, etc. Your choice. Does not include Opening or Closing Nights. $40. Purchase online, JCCNV front desk or at the door.
Cinematheque Israel at the J
Purchase online or at the door.
SINGLE TICKETS are available in advance ONLINE ONLY, or at the NVJFF table in the Angelika lobby starting 45 minutes prior to the screening.
- NVJFF ticket sales are sold using the online ticket vendor brownpapertickets.com. A small service fee is incurred with each ticket sale.
- There is no service fee for purchases made at the JCCNV front desk for opening night, closing night, festival passes, and special events.
- Once online sales close, tickets may still be available for purchase at the door.
- Tickets purchased online can be picked up at the Will Call table starting 45 minutes prior to each screening, valid ID required.
- All seating is general admission with the exception of opening night.
- Angelika Film Center & Café is not selling NVJFF tickets; tickets will be sold by NVJFF in the Film Center lobby.
General Admission: $12
Seniors (60+), Active Miltary & Under 30: $10
Belle and Sebastian (under 16): $ 7
Group Ticket Sales (groups of 18 or more): $ 9. Purchase in advance through
the NVJFF Box Office | 703.537.3000
Cinematheque Israel: $ 9
All Ticket Sales Are Final. No Refunds | No Exceptions.
The JCCNV is responsible for all ticketing to the Northern Virginia Jewish Film Festival. Please only contact the J with ticket questions.