Northern Virginia Jewish Film Festival
March 19-29, 2015
Celebrating 15 Years!
Thursday, March 19: opening night - dinner, program and film at the JCCNV.
March 21-29: films will be shown at Angelika Film Center & Café at Mosaic.
Film submissions for 2015 festival: all films are considered that have at least 50% or more Jewish content or are Israeli-made. Films must be recent (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). Please send email to Dan Kirsch, Cultural Arts Director, at Dan.Kirsch@jccnv.org with the following information:
- Country of origin, year of release, running time, languages/subtitles
- Brief description of film (100-120 words)
- Link to film website
- Please note if film will have (or has had) a theatrical run, will have (or has had) a PBS showing, will have (or has had) screenings in the DC Metro region prior to March 19, 2015
- Vimeo link and password (must have permission to view for 30-60 days). Film will be previewed by 6-10 committee members.
- Submitter's contact information
Our committee will make a decision about our schedule in mid-December, and will finalize all contracts by mid-January. We only screen 10-12 films annually, and we rarely screen shorts.