Sunday, October 22, 2017
11am-3:30pm at the J in Fairfax, VA
From baby bumps to preschoolers on the run, the Baby2Tot Fest has it all! An event all expecting, new, and “seasoned” parents will want to attend!
Come for the day or drop in for a quick peek! This not-to-be-missed event will be an unforgettable day of fun for even your littlest family members!
The JCCNV’s Baby2Tot Fest has something for everyone!
- Vendor showcase featuring businesses and resources from across Northern Virginia including all things baby, toddler and preschool: prenatal and birth services, boutiques, photographers, health and wellness opportunities, babysitting, au pair providers, and much more!
- Resources and support services for new and expecting parents!
- “Ask a Professional” Corner Café– including a Dentist, a Pediatrician, a Parenting Coach, an Early Childhood Development Specialist, an Attorney, and a Rabbi
- On-site demos: car safety, baby wearing, family-friendly cooking and more!
- Kid-friendly crafts and entertainment!
- Natural play areaexperience by Little Planets!
- Parenting Seminarsranging from productive playtime, parent self-care, positive discipline, and sibling relationships to what to expect when expecting a Jewish baby, creating a Jewish home and introducing Jewish traditions!
- Preschool Alleyfeaturing Jewish preschool educators from across Northern Virginia
- Experience Growing Jewish Families!—an interactive showcase featuring a variety of our JCCNV Growing Jewish Family programs!
- Door prizes, giveaways and more!
Preregister by Wed., Oct 16: $6 per person | After Oct 16 and at the door: $8 per person |UNDER 13 free
Lunch available (only with advanced purchase by Oct 16): Box lunch $9, kid lunch $6
For information about this event, contact Kyla Hartunian at 703.537.3018.