Travel with the JCCNV
JCC Travel of Chicago Great Time Tours/JCC Travel of Chicago trips have a Jewish flair and are customized from the Washington, DC area. For additional information contact Carla Rosenfeld at Carla.Rosenfeld@jccnv.org or (703) 537-3060.
JCC Travel of Chicago
Contact: Carla.Rosenfeld@jccnv.org, or (703) 537-3060
Great Time Tours/JCC Travel of Chicago trips have a Jewish flair and are customized from the Washington, DC area.
Upcoming Trips Spring 2014
Jewish Peru with Macchu Picchu in April
Bermuda Cruise Leaving from Baltimore
Sailing August 29–September 4, 2014
Sail with JCCNV on Grandeur of the Seas, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line for six days of relaxation and fun. Choose your cabin (double occupancy rates):
Inside: $783.77 per person
Ocean View: $873.77 per person
Balcony: $1,293.77 per person
Click here to download the registration form and flier.
Metro DC Women's Trip to Israel
See Israel In A Whole New Way!
October 19-30, 2014
Contact: Laurie.Albert@jccnv.org, or (703) 537-3064
The JCC of Northern Virginia, JCC of Greater Washington and the Washington DC JCC join together for a unique Women's Trip to Israel. Spend 11 exciting days exploring Israel through the eyes of women.
Trip highlights include:
- A sunset jeep ride in the Ramon Crater
- The role of women in the Israeli Army and visit Bislach army base
- Explore Israeli Cuisine through hands on cooking with a local chef in Jerusalem
- Choose between an art workshop at Kakadu, a dance workshop at Vertigo or visiting a boutique winery
- Meet local journalists, activists and heroes
- Just to name a few...click here to download the tentative itinerary (*itinerary subject to change).
This trip is intended for those that have been to Israel before or want to see Israel in a different way (price based on 25 participants).
Fee: $3220 (land only – hotel, all tours/fees, breakfast and lunch or dinner included daily)
A full refund will be given for cancellations prior to August 1. Refunds of all but $350 will be given after August 1.
Click here to download the registration form.
Participant fee does not include:
- Additional meals (breakfast and lunch or dinner is included), incidentals, or gratuities.
- Tips for the tour educator and bus driver (approx. $8-13 per day)
- Prices are based on double occupancy rooms at all hotels. You can request an upgraded room or a single supplement for an extra fee.
- Airfare to Israel (you can make your own travel arrangements or we will arrange group travel).
Dates to Note:
- May 1, 2014 - $500 or higher deposit due and payable to the JCCNV to reserve your spot.
- July 1, 2014 – Final balance due payable to the JCCNV.
In collaboration with:
|The JCC of Greater Washington
(301) 348-3712 firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington DC JCC